What information do we collect?
North Carolina Association of Metropolitan Planning Organizations (NCAMPO) collects information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 03/12/2012
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
- You agree that you will not sue any device, software or other means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the working of this website.
- You agree to use this website only to make legitimate reservations or purchases only.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- NCAMPO provides no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
NCAMPO CONFERENCE 2016 CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: All conference registration cancellations must be received by Friday, May 6, 2016, before 5:00 pm. All conference registration refunds are subject to a $30 cancellation fee. Cancellations must be received by email ([email protected]), fax (704-869-1960) ATTN: Hank Graham.
No Refunds will be made for requests received after that time unless proven to be due to an unexpected or extreme hardship. As a courtesy to the conference planners, written notice of your intent not to attend is appreciated.
Refunds will be issued in the same form payment was made. Please allow one to two weeks for processing. Registrants who cancel will not receive conference materials.
If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us:
North Carolina Association of Metropolitan Planning Organizations (NCAMPO)
James (Hank) Graham, Jr.
150 S. York Street
Gastonia, North Carolina 28052